All your needs covered.

Every business needs to keep financial records and retain them for at least five years. Whether you are a sole trader or a limited company, you will have to pay tax on your earnings or profits. You will need to keep adequate records so that tax returns can be completed on time and the tax due can be calculated accurately. For limited companies, Companies House will require accounts to be submitted in a specific format once a year.

Every business is different and every business owner is unique and I can provide financial information tailored to their needs. Obviously the complexity of the business will dictate the complexity of the records and the accounting system. A self-employed contractor for example may just need to collate all their records at the end of the year so that tax returns can be completed.

Sometimes keeping your books up to date is the last thing you want to be concerned with; after all you'll probably want to spend your time growing your business.

If you are a growing small business you may find it difficult to find time to do the books or to find staff with the right skills to provide a cost effective solution to your book keeping requirements. You may need your accounting records to tell you exactly how your business is performing so that you can make the right decisions at the right time.

I have the skills and experience to support your business. Choose a link below for detailed information.

Bookkeeping & Accounts
Payroll & PAYE
Management Accounts
Self Employed / Sole Trader / Partnerships
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
Limited Companies
HMRC Online Submissions
Company Secretarial